ABOUT BORN HYBRID
AMBASSADORS OF SUSTAINABLE FASHION
Hello! We’re Emily and Ashley and we are the creators of Born Hybrid. We are 27 and 30 years old and we live in a little flat (or apartment, if you’re from the US) in Bristol, UK. Currently, all of the T-shirt designs on our website are by Emily, but this changes from time to time as we invite other inspiring artists to design for us. On that note, if you’re an artist and are interested in designing for us, get in touch 🙂
Here's why we're different...
1. Taking inspiration from the world around us, our T-shirts feature highly detailed illustrations of endangered and extinct animals.
2. Hand drawn by artists (including Born Hybrid co-founder, Emily), our designs offer a level of detail that you won’t find anywhere else.
3. They are made exclusively from sustainable, natural plant fibres, specially selected for comfort and breathability.
4. Our garments are manufactured using renewable green energy, printed using eco-friendly water-based inks and delivered in biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
5. And if that wasn’t enough, for every eco T-shirt sold, we donate to World Land Trust, supporting the purchase of 20 square metres of land to create permanently protected nature reserves.
Help us become even more sustainable
We’ve researched every last detail to make sure our brand is sustainable. From ensuring our inks are non-toxic and biodegradable, to making educated choices about the T-shirts we use. Even our packaging is recyclable and compostable, replacing plastic with plant based materials.
We have learned that the decision to create a sustainable business is no small undertaking—it involves huge amounts of research and perseverance. Perhaps you can think of a way that we can be more sustainable? We are always open to helpful suggestions.